I\/I 3 I\/I @ I\I $CI_3 I\IC3 T3C I\I@ I_@ GY

Science and technology studies (STS) is the study of how social, political, and cultural values affect scientific research and technological innovation and real information from at:http://memonsciencetecnology.blogspot.com/

Join Free

Subscribe to yaseenearn1

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Science and technology is a growing and flourishing field in Pakistan. Since its independence from Great Britain in 1947, the newly-found nation of Pakistan has seen a large influx of scientists, engineers, doctors, and technicians assuming an active role in Pakistan's fields of science and technology. Pakistan has been known internationally for some of its major achievements in science and technology such as its possession of strong weapons in the military, growing base of doctors and engineers, and also a fair amount of its new influx of software engineers, which is however as not as much as counterpart India. Pakistan has achieved goals in Nuclear science,Space Science, Aerospace industries, biological industries, Communication technology and many other science. Pakistan is also the home country of many prominent scientists such as Dr. Abdus Salam who won a Nobel Prize in Physics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment